HOME

Instagram Update

The Jets were playing one Sunday so Kyle got Gus all geared up for the game

This was Kyle's Grandma Scholzen's dresser. I put some TLC into it and a new coat of paint for Gus' room. I think it turned out kinda cute. I just need to find 2 handles for it.

Gus loves bubbles in his bath. He says bubbles, bubbles, bubbles.

We have gone to a lot of Nicholas' games the past few weeks. He plays freshman football and is really good. The last game we went to he scored 4 touchdowns!

This is my favorite time of day.

I was getting ready one morning and there was thunder and lightning. I put Gus on my dresser to watch, and he insisted Teddy watch with him.

This is what Peach Day's did to Gus. I was in the other room and could hear creaking, I walked into his room to find a clown riding a horse.

I finally got around to painting our front door from that awful yellow color I put on it a couple of years ago. In this picture it looks more blue than it really is. It is more minty than blue and I love it.

We got sick a couple of weeks ago. The cold kinda sick, we haven't been sick in so long I forgot how sad it is when Gus gets sick.

Jam making took over my kitchen. Such a yummy dirty mess.

Amy brought Huddy over to play one day (Aleica was in the hospital for PIH). They had fun in the sandbox.

We have had more and more of these lovely beauties on our lawn lately. I cannot wait for fall!

This boy absolutely loves his Taddy, and ankie two (Teddy and two blankies)

We were trying to have prayer the other night, and this little boy would not have it. We would forcefully hold his arms folded, and he would just head butt us and giggle and scream. We finished prayer, I don't know how spiritual it was, then it was straight to bed for him. The next hour consisted of him saying owie then when I went into his room he would giggle and crawl from one end of his crib to the other. He gets like this every once in awhile and I do not know what triggers it!

One night Gus kept saying ap ap ap. I finally figured out he wanted to sit on Taddy's lap.

1 comment:

  1. Love the dresser. Love the new door color. Maybe you can paint your door a different color every few years and be like kenny and shirley last. her door has about a dozen different layers of paint. gus looks like he's a crazy boy at night. funny. Takes after his father. love the picture of him sitting on his teddy. :-)

    ReplyDelete