HOME

Peach Days 2012





This is all I got from Peach Days. The parade was awesome, 80 something floats were in it. My mom was in it with the VW lovers of Hurricane. She piled a lot of the grandkids in so when they drove by we gave Gus to them. My favorite was the Western Legacy Farm (Iverson's). They are doing a Sleepy Hollow Halloween theme at their ranch. They even had the headless horseman, I am so glad we don't have to drive to Stahlei's in Washington to get our corn mazin on! Funny side note, after the parade Kyle and I were walking down the street to go home, and the headless horseman pulled his horse in front of us so I couldn't go around. Kyle (of course) goes behind all of the spectators so I am left with the stroller on the street with this creepy headless guy blocking me off so I can't move. Kyle is getting mad and telling me to get away, he was thinking this guy didn't know how to handle the horse. So I am backing up trying to get away from this creepy guy when we hear the headless horseman go "Kyle." Then we realized it was Kelby Iverson, Kyle has had many scares with horses so he was freaked out that the horse was going to hurt us... Lol

No comments:

Post a Comment