HOME

Branding Box Z









We went to the Ballard Ranch a couple weeks ago to go branding. This year we waited a LONG time! I guess some of the cows were in the sands? I don't know exactly what that means, but I do know it took the cowboys forever to bring them in. Grandpa was a little pissed while we waited, and he wasn't feeling very good so he left early and let his offspring take care of it. Gus loves to watch the cows and hsys(horseys) and the kids found caterpillars to pass the time. 

2 comments:

  1. Wow. I dont know how they got it done without my help. I guess its time for an old cowboy like me to step aside and let these young bucks have a crack at running the ranch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pictures you take out at the ranch... they're little priceless treasures!

    ReplyDelete