HOME

Weeks 15-20

Weeks 15-20
It is amazing how slow time goes by when you are feeling sick, but now that I am feeling really good time is flying by. So since week 14 I have been feeling better and better.  I don't have any nausea, thankfully, and my energy is back. I sleep really good, so I have stopped taking Unisom at night. I switched prenatals from b-nexa to the regular o-cal, I can only take half of it with tons of water. I learned that lesson the hard way. Week 20, this week, I finally look pregnant and not fat. This pregnancy I feel like I am getting wider. With Gus I carried mostly in my belly so to see my butt is traumatic. I have started spinning (we have a trainer I attach to my road bike inside) so hopefully that helps my situation. I did 30 minutes on it yesterday and was dripping sweat after, it felt so nice to get my heart rate up. I still don't like chicken or eggs which is really inconvenient. At my 14 week appointment I finally gained a little, so I was one pound below my pre-pregnancy weight. No cravings, well maybe cheese as a snack.

No comments:

Post a Comment