HOME

Weekend of Pioneer Day

Gus has been loving his tractors, cars, trucks a lot lately!
Saturday morning started early for me. I went on a long run (8miles) with Andrea Stratton at 5:30 am. Kyle and I stayed up way too late the night before watching gtl it always sucks us in. I didn't want to wake up when my alarm went off. When I got home we walked down to the 24th of July parade. It was pretty epic and we got lots of candy, I felt bad for all of the kids in the parade they didn't get any candy. Next year we should throw candy to the little ones on the floats.


love Gus' face in the below picture. Obviously he was pretty impressed by something in the parade
we went swimming later that day
then went to dinner with the newly engaged couple. Shawn and Abby


this lesbo went with us.
Sunday I made apple crisp and we played games at my sisters house. Pretty sunset as we were leaving with Jackson and Kason's silhouettes.

No comments:

Post a Comment