HOME

10 years of smooth moves

7.7.01 is our dating anniversary.

Below is what Kyle put on his facebook account. It turned out to be a pretty hilarious thread.


Ten years ago today my sweet wife and I went on out on our first date!.
5 hours ago via Mobile Web · ·

    • Ramsey Cox Did she have to tell you that?
      5 hours ago ·

    • Dallas Sullivan Now that is adorable!!
      4 hours ago ·

    • Tori K Cook What did you go and what did you do??
      4 hours ago ·

    • Matt Anderson Was that ice skating on kolob? You old dog you!
      4 hours ago ·

    • Justin Jones Do every married man a favor and quit writing post like this. Your setting the bar way to high
      4 hours ago ·

    • Matt Anderson I agree with Justin!
      4 hours ago ·

    • Nathan Stucki What your settin at the bar way to high i thought i new u better than that jonsey
      3 hours ago ·

    • Kari Shaheen Thats amazing that you remember that! Congrats!!!
      2 hours ago ·
    • Kyle Ballard I'm not amazing, well I am, but this was what we used to refer to as our anniversary before we were married. Matt ice skating was Valentines, not a lot of ice in July. Group date on kolob at my gmas cabin with a bunch of people.
      2 hours ago ·

    • Matt Anderson Haha whoops do I feel foolish!
      2 hours ago ·

    • Rylee Tervort I remember sitting in your parents living room trying to come up with ideas for your dates. Me playing journey and bob seger on the piano and you serenading em was my favorite one we came up with. You little romantic!
      2 hours ago · · 1 person

    • Matt Ballard Awww how romantic of you?! Remember in seminary you teaching me how to kiss on your hand? You are awesome Kyle
      2 hours ago · · 1 person

    • Matt Ballard ‎-keri
      2 hours ago ·
    • Kyle Ballard literally lol keri, we will let matt be the judge if the training was succesful.
      2 hours ago · · 1 person

    • Matt Ballard Hahaha he better not complain. -Keri
      2 hours ago ·
    • Kyle Ballard Rylee you better get started on some of your ideas and get hitched homie. I still have the notebook of ideas you and I came up with. I used several of the ideas. My favorite was the paper airplanes painted with glow in the dark paint and flying them off the airport hill in st george.
      about an hour ago · · 1 person

    • Justin Jones Ballard I Hate this.... I'm going home to a wife that's going to read this and say... Why aren't you cute like Kyle, you used to be cute like that when we were dating! Then she will say we don't even make out anymore ect..... Blah blah blah thanks a lot anymore post like this I'm removing you from my friends list!
      about an hour ago · · 2 people

    • Kari Shaheen LOL LOL LOL ALL THE ABOVE!!!! P.S. paper airplanes off Dixie hill. Are you kidding me? haha That is so cool!!! I want to know more ideas like that....and who teaching a boy how to kiss.?...on your hand?....In Seminary?.....hahahaha!
      about an hour ago · · 1 person
    • Kyle Ballard Justin go home and give her a good makeout session. When your ruggedly good looking like your are you don't need to remember things like this. Again it was like our anniversary day for 8 years so not to hard to remember. I also carved it into a tree in Kolob so I wouldnt forget. Lol.
      about an hour ago ·

    • Matt Ballard Kari I share a fb acct with my husband Matt. Fb won't let me put my name on it so no Kyle was not teaching a boy to kiss! Haha from Keri matt's wife.

3 comments:

  1. Yeah, I have to agree that is awesome :)

    In response to your post - Maddox and Brooke did end up coming over with balloons and candy. They were so sweet :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read this just barely and had to laugh. Quite funny to hear all the other guy responses. Kyle always has been a little mushy at heart. May be he could teach guys a few things.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute. Yesterday at lunch Kyle was talking about you & him dating in high school for 1 week or something. Then he said "she was my DREAM GIRL". It was so cute!

    ReplyDelete