HOME

Independence Day Part II




Adam can't hold still so the boys did a little yard work while the girls wrestled the little monsters and got dinner ready.
Summer has little monsters by her side all day. They like to "help" do everything. Ava just tried to eat the raw corn the entire time.

The boys took Noah fishing after hours and days of him "wishing he could go fishing" They took him to a little stream by their house. The "twins" were captivated by the little fishy.

Happy as ever to catch his first fish. He kept saying all day "I can't believe I caught a fish" He even ate his first catch for dinner. I have never seen Noah happier!
Noah ready to fish in his very own fishing vest

1 comment:

  1. Holy cow that pic of Noah with the fish is easy the cutest thing I've seen since I woke up. When are you planning your SLC getaway? I will easy adopt some babies and make it worth your while:)

    ReplyDelete