HOME

Progress

so we got some cool rubber stuff to put around the trampoline. Like the stuff they have at most parks these days. We put it down last night. Gus loves it, look at him making progress. He only lasts a few moments, but hey we can let go! Love his face in this pic.

Gus is already enjoying the trampoline. I lay him on there while I do yard work and he loves it.

doesn't the stuff look so cushy. Kdiddy's feet just sink into it

this is Gus and his cute new cousin Taya(Sandy and Colby's baby) ain't she a cutie!

I made lots of apricot jam one day last week and this is what Gus did the whole time. We call it his bitter beer face(you know like the old guy on the commercials). He loves to suck on his bottom lip

6 comments:

  1. The tramp looks stellar, no epic. And so does Gus, as usual!

    Emily, I saw this http://elizabethkartchner.blogspot.com/2011/03/diy-crepe-ruffle-sweater.html and thought of you (because you can sew). Isn't it cute?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The tramp looks great! And Gus is oh so cute sitting up. Love that little chair that he's sharing with his cousin. We need to get together, where does the time go?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to see full shots of the yard. It looks like it's coming together nicely. Is that a sandbox in the corner? LOVE the squishy stuff by the tramp.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the rubber stuff, it's the best invention, I have to come check it out. The picture of Gus and Taya is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I showed Ty that last picture of Gus and now all he wants to do is come and see him. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am super impressed he can sit up long enough to take a picture. I try with Miles and he just folds in half. He is seriously so so cute! I think I am coming there tomorrow. Lets hang out on Saturday!

    ReplyDelete