HOME

I'm 4 months





Hi my name is Augustus Kyle Ballard and I am FOUR months old!
I decided for this months pics I would capture his cute body during and after a bath.
This month little mister you have conquered so many things.
You found your thumb and fingers. Finally! Although you haven't figured out that shoving them to far down your throat will cause you to gag.
You can roll onto your side, like in the pictures above. If you are on a blanket, you can roll onto your belly by rolling off the blanket. You are so close to rolling over!!
You have absolutely mastered the art of grabbing at things. You love to hold all your fun toys that rattle and you especially love bitting on them. You bring everything to your mouth, my hair, your toys, your blankets, anything you can grab.
Sometimes I think you are teething, but every time I check I don't feel anything.
You went on your first vaca this last month to Hawaii and you were such a gem on the 6 hour flight there and back!!
Everyone that sets eyes on you says you are such a little man. One lady in Hawaii said you had such refined features (I agree)!
You love bath time, water, and being outside in this beautiful spring weather!
Your bed time routine is a little unconventional! You don't go to bed until 12 or 12:30 which isn't fun most nights:) You will sleep "most" nights until 6 or 7 then you get your belly full and will sleep until 9 or 10. Hopefully this will change this next month, but only time and you will tell me:)

3 comments:

  1. So sorry you've been sick. It's been going around like crazy this year! Gus is so cute. Love seeing his little smile and hearing about all the milestones he's reaching. Sorry his sleep schedule is a little off... they just have a mind of their own! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sink is awesome for bathing kids in. Glad you're feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's so fun to read this and realize that Miles is doing many of these things too :) I think 4 months is such a fun age! Hopefully he will just get his sleep schedule under control and everything will be perfect :)

    ReplyDelete