HOME

No Bueno

40 Week Stats
Total weight gained 26 pounds
Measuring at 37
Baby's heart rate 122
Dilated to a ONE. Someone just told us the little guy was obedient by waiting till November, but a one come on.
Plan of Action: HOPEfully will go into spontaneous labor this week. Non-stress test Monday. Another Dr.'s appointment Wednesday. Then will induce on 11/11/10. Lets just all pray our little hearts out it happens before then k.
Went on a nice long walk last night, I am going to wash all the outside windows today since I have already cleaned the whole entire house. I am thinking about putting up the Christmas lights too.

8 comments:

  1. We can't wait much longer for this babe to arrive!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck, we're praying for you. I tried shoveling snow a few times to induce labor - it didn't work. Good luck with washing windows.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck. Good luck. Good luck. Enjoy it... he'll be easier to take care of in there- but definitely no where near as great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. After you wash those windows and get those Christmas lights up just do what you did to get him here. That just might help move things along. :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh good luck! The last days of waiting are the hardest. Go get a massage, get your toe nails done, pamper yourself in some way. Or you could come to Mesquite and visit. I'd love to see you this weekend. Gosh I know waiting is so hard. I'm so excited for you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Do what April said..it works and speeds things along for when you are in labor. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I totally feel for you! Jay was 2 days late and I thought I was going to die :) I went to the Dr. yesterday and was dilated to a 4. Maybe we can have our babies on the same day! I too have been cleaning my house like crazy but it hasn't sent me into labor yet either :(

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is such a bummer - but you have an end date in sight which is oh so reassuring at this point, right? Let the final countdown begin!

    ReplyDelete