HOME

who are you?

Below Kody and Skeley. I got a pic of Kody and his wives off the internet so you could see the creepster for real. Around Kody's neck he has a pic of his now 4 wives and a name tag that say Hi my name is Kody Brown meet my 4 wives. He is super creepy, I would have gone as one of the wives, but had already put tons of time into making my shirt so I still went as preggers skeley.

Isn't she the cutest piggy bank ever?

Kyle and I attended a Halloween party last night in Cedar City with Donald Trump, his cute little piggy bank and his lady of money. There were tons of hommies we didn't know, but their costumes were super creative and I got a lot of good ideas for next year. Kyle went as Kody Brown (you know the creepy guy from sister wives) and I went as a pregnant skeleton.

6 comments:

  1. Such good times. We're so glad you came up. The little skeleton in your belly is so cute! Kody is a creeper.

    ReplyDelete
  2. super cute! nooni! i need ur address to send you some baby gear...email it to me

    mandklewis@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the costumes! Nice face painting too. Can't wait for the baby skeleton to arrive.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oops, didn't realize I was signed in under Adam. This is Summer, BTW.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it! It turned out so cute. I am getting so excited for you! Only a few more days or less.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't believe you made your shirt - it looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete