HOME

Temple Pic Fishing

Kyle caught his fish of the season a couple of weeks ago. I told him it should prob be his last one before the baby because it is three hours away and he doesn't get service. I told Kyle the fish doesn't look very good, but I guess the black on its lip is normal, I think it looks diseased.
Below is a pic of the Kona Hawaii Temple I framed at my sisters super saturday. Not a very good pic of it, but it looks really good. We did it through Poppy Seed Projects, look them up they have some cute ideas and classes you can do.

1 comment:

  1. Clint went fly fishing on a Sunday for an all day trip. He was in Wyoming and didn't have any service and I gave birth the following day! Too close for comfort for me, but I was 3 weeks early. That's his excuse anyway.

    ReplyDelete