HOME

39 1/2 I think we have made it

39 1/2 Weeks Stats
I have almost made it. I can go anytime on Monday because it is the first of November, and you all know the story of how we are not such great planners with the supplemental insurance thing. Bring on Kip and Ali's wedding in Hawaii in February:)!!! The pregnancy has been really good other than the first 12 weeks of throwing up, and the occasional heart burn at night. It is crazy weird to think we will be parents in a week or two, hopefully a week. I told Kyle before church if he doesn't come this week we should just wait till next week and have him on 11/11/11, then during sacrament I realized that is in another year, so he can't wait that long.
Total Weight Gained: 25 pounds, it was 26 but I lost a pound last week. whoo whoo
Measuring at 36 weeks
Baby's heart rate 135 bpm
Haven't craved anything unusual just lots of crushed ice. Bags are packed, car seat is in place now we just play the waiting game.
Baby still moves a ton especially at night now, he gets the hiccups at least once or twice a day.
Plan of action: I have a Dr.'s appointment again on Wednesday (my due date is Tuesday) they will check me, send me to do a non-stress test, and if everything is still okay they will wait a week to start me.
My last two days of work were Thursday and Friday. It was very convenient because it happened to be two days 18 hours total of training on Breastfeeding. Needless to say I learned a lot which will help with my job and me personally. The trainer was a well known lactation consultant from Mississippi who had tons of info and stories for us!!

9 comments:

  1. You are such a cute pregnant lady. I have to admit it is a little weird to think that you and Kyle will be parents. Yeah for Hawaii! We are getting excited for Hawaii and baby Gus!

    You definitely made it! You will be an awesome mom. You amaze me with what you do already. Baby Gus is one lucky baby.

    Thanks for being home yesterday and letting us come. The girls love to see you guys. (and Ty enjoyed talking with Kyle) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so good, especially for being ready to pop! I think I weighed in at about 40 pounds extra at this point...what can I say, I have big babies...and love to eat :)

    And the other post of Kyle with the fish is so gross...I hate swimming in lakes because I always picture strange creatures like that under me, but I didn't know they actually existed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck on the delivery - it's an awesome experience.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look great! I don't know if this is true for everyone but Easton hiccuped at least once a day also and he did all the time when he was born. It is so fun when they act the way you felt them in your belly. Good luck with everything and I will be excited to see the pics.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have been staulking you blog lately for baby news! Enjoy the next few days(or week) before the baby comes, they will soon be known as simpler times.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So exciting. I can't wait to see your little one.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Emily, this is Kara Orton. I found your blog so I thought I would take a look, I hope you don't mind. It's been a while since I have seen you. Congrats on the baby. If you want an invite to my blog just email me your email address and I will send it to you. karacooney4@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good Luck with everything...can't wait to meet him and see pictures. So exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm glad I got to see you for a couple hours! Hopefully he will come soon :) Too bad we don't live closer so our boys could be best buds!

    ReplyDelete