HOME

Two Peas in a Pod... Wild and Crazy

I met my a couple of my good friends from high school at Cafe Rio last week. This picture is of Gus and Marshall (Mindee's cute little boy). So it was Leesha, Mindee and me just like the good ol days. We missed the rest of you. Gus and Marshall are two peas in a pod, that is if two peas are wild and crazy as ever. Poor Leesha was sans kids but she still had to endure wild Gus. When I think of Mindee and Leesha I always think of the times we would go to Mindee's house on Friday (early out) and Mindee would play the piano while we sang Jewel's What if God was one of us... I am not a singer so why I was singing I have no idea. I was going through some old suitcases of mine at my moms and I found a ton of notes from middle school. That was the big thing then, like texting is now. Some of them were folded really fancy, I didn't read any but I can just imagine the drama that fills the old suitcase!

6 comments:

  1. You didn't read any? I'm sure they would have been hilarious. I think the last of my notes were thrown away a few years ago... and they were pee-your-pants funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is too funny! I was just thinking about how everyone use to write notes all the time in school and if people even did that today. Probably not! I think that is the cutest picture.
    (love the new layout and how wide it is. how did you do it?)

    ReplyDelete
  3. We do have cute boys! I remember those good old days of middle school. Times were simpler back them. So many fun memories...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that picture! A few years ago I came across a folder of old middle school notes that I had saved, I thought it was funny that I had actually saved them, like they were some special keepsake! I guess it goes to show how dear to my heart notes were at the time, I am glad you are as big of nerd as I am!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the memories your post brought back! I didn't hang with you guys, but I totally remember all of you being to Mindee's house all the time. and the notes...I have a bunch of those somewhere as well. Remember the "9th and 8th grade sleepover" we had at my house? I remember that being the funnest night for us 8th graders getting to hang out with you 9th graders!

    ReplyDelete