HOME

The B-I-G 28

I turned the BIG 28 on the 27th of January. I feel super old and super BIG! I don't necessarily like birthday cake so my mom ordered me a pizza in the shape of 28 instead. Aint she sweet! The day was all planned out then when we woke up wouldn't you know that it was windy in Hurricane AGAIN! I am so sick of the dang wind here, I want to move... So we ate breakfast at Main Street Cafe then we drove to Stg to go running. We did this because Stg is blessed with no wind EVER! Then we went home had a chilaxin day later in the evening we went to pizza factory express with the fam then off to the Hurricane/Dixie high basketball game at Dixie. Gus loves to watch basketball, especially if the gym is packed and the crowds are cheering loud! That was the end of my golden year and the start of my downward slope to 30! At least I am not turning dirty 30 like my OLD brother Dusty who did on Monday...

28 Birthday Presents
2 insulated water bottles
road bike
ballet work out dvd (I have always wanted to be a ballerina so Kyle bought me this)
A crystal to hang in my kitchen window to make rainbows just like my Grandma Cannon had in her sun room.
Tanning Pass (I recently went to the dermatologist and he scared me to death so I will prob just do the leg tanner every once in a while)! Tupperware the cutest shade of purple and some money!
And the cutest cake stand, cupcake liners, and zebra stripped scissors!

3 comments:

  1. All of those gifts sound lovely. I hope your transition to 28 is nice to you. It hit Colby like a freight train and it took him months to recover. I'm afraid of whether or not he'll let 29 come. That's supposed to be the year you hang on to forever ;)

    Happy birthday, again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well if you feel old at 28 imagine how I feel. I just turned 33. :) and I don't feel that old at all. It just isn't right. Glad you had a great birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the birthday pizza! Haven't you heard that 30's are the new 20's so that means your like 18. It's all good. At least that's what I keep telling myself. Happy really late birthday!

    ReplyDelete