HOME

Sunday Sunday

I made a few bath bombs for the girls I work with. I made lavender and peppermint, the peppermint turned out better because I used less water so they held their ball shape better. They were quite fun to make and are very aromatic in the bath. I got the jar from family dollar so it was a very inexpensive gift. The recipe is courtesy martha and it is floating around in Pinterest!

My brother Dusty FINALLY found his future Mrs. Wright. She is very sweet and I can't wait for the big day. The world must be coming to an end because none of us EVER thought this day would come;)

The ring

We had Sunday dinner at my mom's and Gus loves to wear her glasses. I thought this picture was pretty epic.

My mom holding kk like she used to when she was little. It is crazy to me to think I have nieces that are turning 16. KK as we refer to her as around Gus and KinBin are so good with Gus. They are his favorite people and help me out so much with him!

3 comments:

  1. Congrats Dusty! And those glasses are sooooo cute on Gus.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gus is rocking those glasses :) I will have to try that bath bomb recipe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The peppermint bath bomb is blissful. Thanks. And Gus with your mom's glasses on is my favorite thing ever. Epic, yes.

    Looks like we missed out on a fun time NYE :(. SOrry, we were pooped!

    ReplyDelete