HOME

Snow Canyon State Park

 Ali and Rachelle took the jumping picture serious. Someone may or may not have been injured in the taking of this photo. lol





 We were trying to recreate the family matters pose! Awesome




I haven't been to Snow Canyon State Park since Geography in college. It was so beautiful when we went.  Kip, Ali, Rachelle, Kyle, Gus and I did a short hike and I don't even remember the name of it. The contrast of colors is amazing. Gus loved the hike we need to invest in one of these sweet hiking back packs. Afterwards we introduced Ali to the yummy Cafe Rio and then we went to Urban Renewal to find her a pair of boots to rock. She didn't find any but Kip did!

3 comments:

  1. Literally still recovering from that jump pic. The world wide web better appreciate my sacrifice. Atta kid for taking pics for all of us althea, I owe you one HUGE, sloppy, wet kiss. Thanks lover nuts. That was a way fun day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Gus's hat! Great pics southern Utah is so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That last pic of the boys is great :) I love Snow Canyon and went there recently with my kiddos. Their favorite thing to do is look for Indian Marbles :)

    ReplyDelete