HOME

Circus








Jordan World Circus came to town... We decided to take the little ones, and boy did they love it. Well the first half at least. It was pretty ghetto fab, but Gus enjoyed the tigers, elephants, bear, and ponies. I have always wanted to go to the circus, when I was little my best friend Jenny Snodgress got to go to the Barnum and Bailey circus. I was really jealous and sad I didn't get to go. So I finally got the opportunity to go after twenty years or so. That makes me feel old saying twenty years ago, but alas I am getting "bigger" literally and older. There were a couple of tight rope walkers named Carlos and Ulysses I will let you decide if they lived up to their names or not... I couldn't stop laughing at them:) Makes me smile thinking about them right now. The entire time we were there I thought about how they must treat the circus animals poor unfortunate souls. 

3 comments:

  1. What a hilarious time! Carlos and Ulysses had girl outfits on - they were unforgettable! You got some really good photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That pic of Gus and his little friend is awesome! I have never been to a circus, so don't feel too badly it has taken you 28 years. Also, you should read Water For Elephants. You will never think of a circus the same way again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun. Looks like kyle had as much fun as gus.

    ReplyDelete