HOME

projects

I know what you are thinking chevron stripes are so trendy right now, but I had to do it. This is a door that leads to a tiny shed in our car port. I finished painting the car port the new gray we picked out, and the door just needed something. Pretty crazy, but I kinda like it!

My mom gave me this cool old window over a year and I am now just getting to it. I put the three hooks (from Shelbie via an anthro gift card thanks again) on the bottom, then stapled chicken wire over the glass part. I have needed a place for my jewelery since we got married, and this is the perfect place. I haven't wanted to buy any jewelery because I have had no where to store it, but no longer is that an excuse my friends! Look at all of the room I have for new jewelery:)

2 comments:

  1. Love messy Gus. Yay on the tooth!! The chevron looks fun. But I'm LOVING that jewelry display. Very fabulous.

    ReplyDelete