HOME

15 down 20 to go



Kyle got a road bike FINALLY. I say finally because he has wanted one lets just say forever. I borrowed my sister's bike Saturday and he took me on the loop he does 4-5 times a week. It is a 22 mile loop that starts at our house, goes around Sand Hollow, past Brentwood (scary I know, North side territory), then goes down the new road I think it is 600 north. The new road isn't just flat it has 2 ginormous hills. I thought I was going to die, and my butt was oh so very sore! I should have worn biking shorts like Kyle's. I am so glad he has found a workout he enjoys. He is down 15 pounds in just four short weeks and still eats a bowl of ice cream almost every night! It only takes him 80-90 minutes to do the loop, with me it took him 120 minutes:/

5 comments:

  1. What!! Kyle rides a bike? Since when? I'm impressed. There are some awesome trails around here. Maybe we could borrow some bikes, or Kyle could just go, when you guys are here. There is a trail that goes all the way around Folsom lake, it's a cool trail.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing, Charles. I get tired driving my car 20 miles each day. What's got into you?

    ReplyDelete
  3. 15 lbs?!!!! Look at you boys!!! I'm so happy for ya I could bawl. I'm starting to bike more too....I may not live very long, slc drivers do NOT like bikers. this war will end badly. Makes me miss the double-wide streets of h-town

    ReplyDelete
  4. Look at that smile! It's like Christmas, good job Kyle!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is impressive! And finding an enjoyable workout is the key. Keep it up Kyle!

    ReplyDelete