HOME

the moment we have all been waiting for










My sweet older brother got married Saturday in Springdale. Brooke looked amazing like always, and Maddox was a stud muffin in his outfit! Gus on the other hand was not a happy camper. We woke him up just 30 minutes into his nap to get ready and it was all down hill from there. Poor kid was so tired, the moment we put him in his carseat to leave he fell asleep. The Whiptail Grill catered the food they had chicken and beef tacos, spaghetti squash enchiladas and a yummy salad. For dessert there were cupcakes, lemon bars. sugar cookies, mini pecan, apple, and berry pies. Lets just say I had one of each and leave it at that;) Chance is such a sweet older brother and I have never seen him happier. Their little family is something to look up to!!

3 comments:

  1. What a beautiful wedding! Gus looks so handsome, he always does! Love the pictures of him in his crib. He's so little and petite I just want to hug him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS - ya I totally know about grouchy boys who get woken up from naps... Marshall is never a happy camper when we have to wake him.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love Love Love it! I love the picture of us girls. I also love the picture that I took of you three. Perfect!

    ReplyDelete