HOME

To My Love, HIjacker Post







I figured while you were sleeping there so cute on the couch I'd remind you of 50 reasons why I'm so in love with you.

These are in no particular order......

1 Married a fat guy
2 Make more money than I do
3 Like my friends
4 Don't roll your eyes anymore when I tell you I ate wings for the 4th time this week
5 Tell me to go fishing
6 Go on rides with me on the scooter almost every night
7 Can sew like a women that lived through the great depression
8 Let me grow my mustache and pony tail
9 Like to travel
11 Look sexy in anything
12 Your nose
13 Let me eat Dunford Donuts in mad quantites
14 Your Mom
15 Remodeled our bathroom
16 support me when i tried skateboarding(month ago)
17 Great Aunt
18 Dont even blink when you see me wearing Wolf/Orca/Elk shirts
19 Like the Jazz
20 Got our sons nursery looking amazing
21 Like all sorts of music
22 Look at stars with me
23 Take pride and do your job fantastic
24 Don't complain about still not having an actual bed frame(mattress on floor)
25 Been to more screamo concerts than any girl I know
26 Love to be thrifty and creative
27 Great Nurse
28 You look awesome in a swimsuit
29 Have great family
30 You look retarded in snorkel gear
31 Will castrate a calf
32 Make me laugh
33 Keep me from gambling to much
34 Listen to me whine about anything and everything
35 Have a strong testimony
36 Better fishermen than me
37 Made our house a home
38 Do such a cute blog
39 Don't care I can't smile on queue.
40 Dont get frusterated with my laziness(very often)
41 Makes friends everywhere you go
42 Your Julia Childs phase
43 Do a great job in church calling
44 Take care of the tickets and where to go in airports
45 Great Cook
46 Best Wife in the world
47 Laugh sometimes at Nacho Libre and Seinfeld jokes
48 Can I say?hmmmm how do i say... My son to be's, fun bags:)
49 Sealed for eternity to most likely a clinically insane fat guy
50 Going to be the best Mom ever

I could keep going, but I need to go to bed so we can wake up and watch Lost all day. Happy 1st anniversary honey. I am so glad your my wife and can't wait to spend 75 or so more with you. I love you. From your loving Husband

12 comments:

  1. So cute! Good job Kyle. Although it couldn't have been that hard, Emily is pretty great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol! That was cute. Made me laugh though. You guys are great together! Kyle has always been good at doing sweet things.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good Job Kyle! You are right. . . you got pretty lucky Emily married a fat guy! :) You both are great. Happy Anniversary! Just think, a year ago we were laying on a beach in Hawaii. Who's brilliant idea was that?

    ReplyDelete
  4. That was too cute! I was actually laughing out loud at #18...I usually blink a few times when Ryan tries to pull off one of those shirts...what a wonderful wife and cute couple! Happy Anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  5. dont forget that she will willierngly hangout with your awesome sis.....ok who is admittedly usually the tag along, third wheel with a viscious appetite. I like her 7 mill. Kudos bro, ya made me laugh pretty hard. We were all glad althea didn't ditch.

    ReplyDelete
  6. so Rob told me you guys were saying hi to me last night but I totally didn't see you! Sorry =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You both look funny in goggles. Kyle should HIjack more often. Emily is pretty great isn't she.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, that was so sweet! I would say that you're both pretty lucky to have each other :) Happy Anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW! LOVE IT! Will you teach Britt a little something...:)

    ReplyDelete