HOME

Projects and Nesting

Kyle thinks I am NESTING (thanks funderburks for giving him the right vocab:) Whatever it is I am accomplishing a lot!!I bought this filing cabinet at a yard sale last saturday (thanks Angie:) and had wild ideas for it. I spray painted it and mod podged fabric to the drawers. This is how it ended up looking. Now our printer is no longer sitting on the floor, it has a home:)
Before and after pictures of our front bathroom. We used to refer to it as the ghetto:) I retextured the walls (pain in the butt hire somebody nextime), painted cabinets, put new hardware on cabinets, painted ceiling and walls, painted tree trunks and bird on wall. All by myself I might add:) and it was under a hundred dollars:)





11 comments:

  1. I LOOOOOOOOVE the bathroom!!!! seer, love it times a million. I will be over to see it this weekend while I'm down. Scouts honor, whether you like it or not prego pants;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. way cute! i am going to be ordering some of those candle holders...i saw them in the last crate and barrel and I love em...cute trees

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are right! It turned out awesome. I love the little bird. Just the right touch. You inspire me! Now to get off my butt and do something fun in the play room. I need a trip to Ikea to finish.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE that! You have such great taste. I too have a "ghetto" spare bathroom...I may need your assistance :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are amazing! How cares if it's nesting or not... getting projects done is the best!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your projects! Very creative.

    I hope I didn't take anyone out at the parade throwing candy! I'm glad Kyle reminded me to "take it easy"! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW! I love the bathroom! It is so AWEsome! I might try to copy you in Bryn's room.
    That is the cutest filing cabinet I have ever seen. Inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are A-mazing! I have had the urge to try out yard sales, I think you gave me the push I needed.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Way cute Em. You are so creative and talented. You really need to throw some of it my way. ;)

    ReplyDelete