HOME

Boating

The Wilson boaters came home for a whole entire week! Their boat got fixed so we seized the moment to take it to Sand Hollow. Never mind that is was 44 degrees going out there and only 70 degrees when we left! The water felt amazing!
Retardo as Kyle calls her
Granty Panties
Preggers enjoying a leisurely tube ride

I couldn't zip up the life jacketNoah enjoying the tube ride with his daddy
Noah not wanting to ride the tube
Kyle showing off. Even though he could never get up with one ski.
Summer blindly skiing. She says she can barely see the water without her glasses on. Amazing!
Adam's mad skills

4 comments:

  1. Dang, I shouldn't have worried about sending Madi. I should have come myself after dropping her off at school. Looks like it was fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks so Fun! I bet it felt nice for you! So how was it boating with little ones? Rob keeps buggin to buy a boat but I keep thinking its a bad time with our 3 little ones...what do you think?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Only 70 degrees? That sounds cold! We're still over 100 degree's here and I wish it would cool down! How are you feeling? I really want to get together before we have our babies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You know us, die hard skiers! Frigid temperatures don't stop us. Thanks for coming, we really just needed a flagger, but we got entertained by Kyle's retarded skiing and you're great tube riding. Thanks again for coming, we can always count on you to pull through.

    ReplyDelete