HOME

OCTOBER 2019






Red Ribbon Week for Gus and Oliver. Gus' teacher has an app she shares photos weekly through. I love it. The chinese teacher Li Laoshi is better at sharing than the English teacher Mrs. Henry.



Gus got invited to Ryan Jones' birthday party. They had smores and made a football goal post with pvc pipe. He had a lot of fun even though he really didn't want to go. It's almost like pulling teeth to get him to go to other friends houses. He always has fun after, I guess I'm kinda glad he likes our house too though.



Hunting season has come and gone. We spent SOOOO much time out at the Sands. It is one of the prettiest places in Southern Utah in my opinion. We found some new roads and cool mountains to climb which always makes the kids happy. I had an early rifle tag, could have shot a 3x4 but thought it was too small, and by the time my hunt ended we saw a huge buck but I couldn't find it in my scope and it escaped us. Kyle took me shooting once before the hunt started. I hit bullseye on the first try and he said ok you're good. So I blame him for me not being able to see the buck in my scope. We took Kyle's customer Jonathan from Vegas with us one day. He was camping on Cedar mountain and met us at the Sands. It was during muzzle loader. He shot a really nice buck. Kyle hunted all of the hunts so we hunted the whole month of October and some of September so by the end we were all hunted out. We used Kyle's Dads Jimmy and it treated us right and the kids all got to drive it at one point.



HALLOWEEN 2019
Gus: Indian
Oliver: Spiderman
Jack: Hulk
Walt: Gorilla

Everyone was healthy for once this Halloween! Hooray. I helped in Oliver and Gus' class, Kyle and Linda helped in Jack's class for me. They made Ghost slime and gave all the kids a ziplock bag full. We went trick or treating around our neighborhood, our favorite treat was a small carton of chocolate milk, such a great idea. I was a super Utah Jazz fan with Zzaj written on my face. lololol








No comments:

Post a Comment