HOME

NOVEMBER 2019



Funder designed a door for us, we have had it since Jan of 2019, but he is a busy guy and we just now put it in. It updates the whole look of the front house. I love it. There is still no handle so we have to pull it open with a string, but he said he is currently working on one. Fingers crossed



Random November happenings. Oliver had to disguise a turkey and he chose to turn it into Darth Vader. Lilee Joy got baptized. My sis sent me the cutest pic of Oliver when he was tiny. There were deer in our yard one morning. You can see it by the white truck. Chad Holt was working on some monster elk antlers for a customer. They are as tall as Kyle



Kyle, Gus and I ran the Butch Cassidy 12k. Kyle and I did the 6 miles, Gus ran the  miles with my Mom and Ash and pushed the heavy kids in the stroller. It was a ton of fun. Its my favorite race of the year.



For Gus' 9th birthday we surprised him and took the family to a Utah Jazz game. We acted like we were heading to school and then turned the opposite way. They were so excited. We met up with Coco for Zupas and J Dawgs. He is such a great kid. I sure love him. Gus love love loves the Jazz as well as the rest of the family. We entered his name online a few weeks before to be put on the jumbo tron during the game. He thought that was pretty cool. He got a new shirt there and everyone picked out a basketball to get signed. We found the best spot to get autographs and they pretty much got all of the starter autographs. This kid with long arms would hand the balls down, then toss them back up to us, and he would repeat it with each kid. He was awesome, Kyle gave him five or 10 bucks for doing it. It was so fun. We took the kids to Scheels before, we rode the ferris wheel, Gus and Ollie were a bit frightened.



Jack at the dentist. I've been awful at making sure my kids brush their teeth good. So after everyone having 4-6 cavities operation Mom brushes their teeth started. I brush and floss Oliver, Jack, and Walts teeth every night. We bought them Sonicare toothbrushes to really help in the situation. I'm hoping it helps. Jack has gone back to the dentist every month since this visit (its now Feb. as I'm typing this). Poor kid. The hygienist told them they get 4 quarters for the coin machine if they don't miss a day flossing, besides holidays.



Some more random November happenings. Gus was sick for a week with a fever, he laid on the couch for an entire week. So he went on my runs with me in the stroller. Pushing 3 big kids is hard. Jack fell asleep in my arms. That never happens. The kids went to Grandma Linies to make spice ornaments. They were so cute. I love them. My friend Trisha who now lives in Maine saw this restaurant called Ollieburger and had to share with me. I miss her. I did a wreath making class at Ali's with Linda, Lirpa, and Melissa.  I just now took them down, they were so cute. Jack does sweet things SOMETIMES he held Walters hand on the end of our walk one day. We take it when we can get it.



Sandboarding fun. Walt can now go by himself. He did a big hill and ate crap, so I think we should keep him on the smaller ones for now!



The day before Thanksgiving, Lindsey and I planned to run our own little 13.1 Turkey Trot. Partway through I found out it was her birthday as well. I'm a great friend;) lol. Thanksgiving. We had donuts and played indoor soccer with my family at the high school, it rained and snowed all day. We drove towards Kolob to see how much snow had fallen and played in it for a bit. Then we went to my Moms for WWF Thanksgiving. Had a grand ol time, then we went to Gma Linie's for some more food. Me and Kyle were too stuffed to eat so we just sat there.





No comments:

Post a Comment