HOME

AUGUST



AUGUST 2019:

Jack turned 4!! He got a remote control car, and then we surprised them all and took them to Cowabunga Bay in LV. It was a lot of fun. For his cake we took him to Freed's (a well known bakery in LV that has a tv show) and let him choose his favorite piece of cake. We spent the night, then went school shopping the next day. My sister Amy happened to be at Cowabunga Bay with Kason and his soccer team, so it was fun to see them as well. We had a lot of trips to Kolob. They each caught fish, Kyle helped fix the fridge, and the batteries to the solar system. They were only using 6 of the 16 batteries it was wired all wrong. So hopefully now they never have to use the generator. April had a cute little baby girl Ember. Nicholas and Emilee had their cute little baby girl Lilee Joy. Gus started 3rd grade and his teacher is Mrs. Henrie and his Chinese teacher is Li Laosher. Oliver started 1st grade his teacher is Mrs. Davis and his Chinese teacher is Jaide Laosher. I forgot to warn Ollie on the first day how they won't speak English to him in Chinese. And that he will feel overwhelmed, and not understand anything. He looked at me when I dropped him off like, what in the heck, she was speaking to him in Chinese telling him to hang up his backpack and find his seat. It was pretty cute to watch for me, and frightening for him. I took Jack to his pre school assessment this month. I need to say prayers for Mrs. Lebaron. He is actually really well behaved in public settings because he is so shy. He barely said any words when I took him. He will be going to La Verkin Elementary's preschool. Mrs. Lebaron and Mrs. Clyde will be his teachers.

1 comment:

  1. What....you're caught up?!!! Way to go! I need to get my act together! Your boys have no idea how lucky they are to have such awesome parents that take them everywhere and do so many fun things for them.

    ReplyDelete