HOME

JUNE 2019



JUNE 2019:

I didn't take very many pictures this month. We got t shirts for Cambria made, on the front was the one and only Abe and on the back everyone's famous quotes from over the years. We bought a whole bin of wine corks at a yard sale in Cayucous for various crafts. We went to Cambria for the 4th again. There is no place like it for the fourth of July. Kyle mastered surf fishing. The boys loved it. We fried them up for dinner, Jack especially liked that. We go to church in Cayucous. The church is up on a hill and looks out to the ocean, its beautiful. I was in charge of our relief society retreat. Deanne Peterson in our ward has a home in Cane Beds she VRBO's so we took them out there. It was really nice. I focused the retreat on the light of christ and how those who have the light of Christ in them attract people around them because of their beauty, and other Christlike qualities. I likened it to a sun prism, and how when the light from the sun aka THE SON makes beautiful rainbows and attracts people. I gave them each a prism to hang and to remind them of the light of Christ. It was really good, I had different people from the ward talk about the time in their life they had the light of Christ. One member spoke of getting abused when she was younger, and she always felt broken and she talked about how Christ helped her. I showed her a broken prism I have that I still hang, and showed her even though she felt broken she exudes the Light of Christ. Kyle and I both gave talks on Father's Day. Kyle did amazing, I screen shot Summer's text to Kyle after she read it. She is a great sister to him. Kyle still is lactose free, but when we want to go to DQ he takes lactase pills. Cambria was amazing I will talk more about it in July.

No comments:

Post a Comment