HOME

FEBRUARY 2016


Kyle on one of his many bike rides of 2016
All things Hulk for this cute little guy
Coop Lyon moved into our ward. He adores Gus

Playing at the park on a beautiful sunny day. I think it was Presidents Day.

The next few pictures are on the coldest day of the year. We took the boys to the Washington Rec Center. Jack and I opted out of the occasion. 


Kiddy turned the big 31 this year. As always he wanted Boston Cream Pie as his cake. We went fishing at a new pond in Washington, and then ate at the Pizza Noodle that night with his Mom and Pops and the kiddos.
Linda text us these awesome old pictures. Its fun to see how young she was as a first time parent.


I feel like I already posted these pictures April took. They are my favorite of the ranch.

Jack trying solids for the first time. Obviously he loved it;)

More of Kiddy's birthday day.

Nicholas opened his mission call. He is going to the France Lyon mission. Lucky dog. Leaving July
We met up with the Barney's at the sand dunes and played. We sledded down that huge hill. It was a ton of fun.
The turkeys at the end of our street. 
Gus copying me by doing a photoshoot with his monster truck and various toys. silly boy
These were some of the pictures I used for their Valentine cards this year. My little monsters

1 comment:

  1. I really need to see those boys in person ASAP. Crazy to look at pictures when it was cold, when it's so hot outside now, right?! Thanks for posting, I sure love seeing your cute family.

    ReplyDelete