HOME

APRIL 2016

Nicholas and Grant Gubler. I took a bunch of Nicholas' friends missionary pictures at the temple one evening. It was pretty amazing to see how many were going to go on missions.

I coached Gus' soccer team this year. We were undefeated. There were some pretty cute kids on the team.

Primary is in charge of doing a temple activity. We had a pretty good turnout this time considering it was pouring rain. We meet in the visitor center as a ward, have a little devotional with the sister missionaries and then I take all of the families pictures in front of the temple.


I have been a pretty good christmas tree finder these days. I have the touch this year.


On one of our ranch adventures


When Kyle and I went on our first date He carved the date in this tree. It's been 15 years crazy adventurous years. It has flown by


We took Grandma Linie with us to Kolob to assess the goldfish situation. Its quite a site.


One of our friends sent this picture of Oliver at nursery. He obviously loves sharing the rocking horses.


Flying cool kites with the Gatlins one blustery day.


Kyle finally bought the scamp of his dreams. It smells of death but other than that its a gem



Kyle bought this bike at the DI and has been fixing it up one white wall tire at a time. He loves this thing


One of our many trips to the DI


The school district had a pre school celebration in STG and we were one of the good parents that took our kid over. Gus was petrified of being in the parade. They gave us free children's museum tickets which was nice, and they had lots of fun games and booths for the kids to play.


Trying to capture his side lying position.


Hop Valley on our goldfish adventure


Oliver had to poo so we made do with what we had.


For some reason we had all of these peeps helping us try to shoot the tom turkey at the end of our street. We had a BBQ before and then cruised down to try to get one. Kyle had a turkey tag, unfortunately or fortunately we didn't get it;)


We had the nicest family in front of us at Pizza Factory. They held Jack the entire time, then Oliver wanted something out of the quarter machines. So one of the girls busts out her quarters and gives all of them to Gus and Oliver. They were seriously the nicest people I have ever met.


We went to Zootopia and Kyle thought this hippie guy reminded him of Rash for several reasons. He didn't know if its the dread lock crazy hair, or the fact that there were flys following him the entire time that reminded him of her. Brothers are such pests.





None of my kids have ever been the type to fall asleep in weird places. So its fun to have this little dude thats pretty chill and will fall asleep when he is tired.


Kyle took this picture because he thought it was cute that Jack was snuggling in to Uncle Travie


This picture is way out of order, Auntie Slum doing her magic again


Funder helping Kyle work on the hot mess (International aka Jack's cool car). This dude is a pretty great dude that helps Kyle with all of his cool car questions.




Another picture I took of the future missionaries.


I've been trying to read April's conference talks. If I'm not to tired after reading a chapter of the BOM and a chapter in the New Testament I will read a talk. It's really helped me and inspired me to be a better person. I loved this quote.


I have already forgotten that this is how he would chill while army scooting around. Side Lying position.


We played ALOT of baseball this spring. It was really nice this year because Oliver can now pitch to Gus. Crazy kid can throw strikes to him almost every time. We just had fights all of the time because eventually he wanted to bat and Gus didn't want him to. These two fight all of the time. In my prayers every night I pray that they will grow up to love each other and be good friends. Hopefully that day will come because it seems so far away sometimes.


I love that I took this picture. He crawled to my plants daily and would eat the dirt and anything else. To this day (its now July) he still crawls outside and will eat the yucky dirt/mud in the grass. Weird?!


Kyle bought lawn darts at the DI. I now know why they stopped selling them in stores. So very dangerous. Uncle Kelly had some too so he came over to show the boys the ropes on how to play. He was actually way good.


We love it when this monster gets a late nap and won't go to sleep until 11;)

Gus hung his Mickey Mouse watering can from the tree so he could water the grass.  I love to watch his little mind think sometimes.


He finally pulled the trigger on a new road bike. I think he put 20,000 miles on his last bike. Hopefully he is able to do the same on this one. He loves this thing


This goes with the Temple activity picture. My computer is being dumb so it won't move, but I made this to hand out and make engineer prints to hang in the church for a reminder


eating dirt again


We go on a lot of bike rides. Until Oliver can do pedals this is how we roll


Oliver loves watching these dumb shows on youtube kids. I think its called Hobby Kids TV or something. Well, on one of the episodes the kids made these cool gummy pops. You get a whole bunch of gelatin and mix it with the pop then pour it back into the pop bottle and put it in the fridge for a day. The next day you carefully cut the pop bottle away and voila you have a giant gummy pop that tastes disgusting but looks pretty cool


Ann Nielson looking at baby Bristol.


Gus' bug collection so far. We are constantly trying to find cool bugs to add to it. Grandma Linie inspired this.


Gus stayed home from school one day because he was "sick" I taught them how to play chinese checkers, and marbles. We played checkers with m&ms the only way to do it.




This is my favorite scripture for my kids. I wrote it in their baby books. I just pray they can be strong and anchor themselves in the gospel.


My sister Amy took these of Oliver. He is the craziest spunkiest kid. He makes everyone laugh and can get you to smile no matter what.


Cousins playing catch with Uncle Kyle


Kyle couldn't get the snacks out fast enough obviously


The week before I took the missionary pictures I took Nicholas' prom pictures. His group was so fun. Martha Gubler (in the yellow cardigan holding Jack) was the brains behind the group missionary pictures. I kept telling her "you know I'm not a photographer right?" It was fun and I was happy to do it hopefully they liked a few of them.





One Sunday after church we drove to Kolob. I think they had to pee or something so we stopped and they looked around by cave valley for awhile.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, so many awesome DI finds!! Such a good momma you are Em. Now, if only you lived by me.

    ReplyDelete