HOME

MARCH 2016

Jack is my only kiddo that adores animals. He always loves on Sage wether the poor dog likes it or not.

Jack is also my only child that adores food. Gus is the pickiest. Oliver is next, but Jack will shove anything into his mouth.

He just can't help himself

This is one a lot of Easter pictures. Noah and Kyle went exploring they actually found new wall pictures which is awesome.

Kyle was trying to recreate a picture that he has of him and his siblings on a four wheeler like this.

These two love the Easter car show.

Aunt Lirpa and Aunt Shell keeping the kiddos entertained while we look at art at the STG arts festival

Oliver with Kyle's old catching uniform on.  He loves to dress up and our dress up box gets lots of use with this kiddo.

Aunty Slum doing her magic



The boys wrestle every night to get their wiggles out. It usually ends with crying

Easter is Kyle's favorite holiday. It is a fun filled weekend. Friday we start off with the STG arts festival, then we have Grandma Linie's Easter egg hunt Friday night. Saturday we wake up and go to the Easter Car Show then we go Eastering at the ranch all day. Saturday the kiddos go to bed early. Sunday we attend church then my mom does her Easter Egg Hunt/Pinata party



While Summer was here we took Georgia and Jack to visit Bristol in Cedar. It was love at first sight.



Travis had his business in the hippie parade in Springdale on St. Patricks Day. They offered to take Gus and Oliver. I remember Kyle and I didn't know what to do with ourselves with those 2 gone. It was a weird feeling.



He is my little vacuum. Gus was eating strawberries and vacuum boy army crawled over to eat them. The box was his toy for numerous hours.


My SIL Brooke sent this picture to my family. My brother is the sweetest guy. I'm lucky to have siblings that love each other and are so nice.


I love that I have this picture. I hate to iron because I have the tiniest ironing board that is lopsided, but I still do it! My mom loves to iron. She would iron pillowcases and anything that seemed a tad bit wrinkly. She could prob do it as a business all day and love it. Maybe if I had her set up I would feel the same. It does give me a sense of satisfaction when its all done, but my set up is a joke.

Mister dress up boy

He learned this technique from his momma. Biggest spoon possible, no clothes, Nutella all over his face. We love Nutella at this household.

Gus is my worker. He has a pretty good work ethic. Love this little boy of mine


My siblings try to get together on Fast Sundays to have dinner together. So far I'm the only one that initiates it, but I will do it forever and ever if I have to. 

Cambria pictures galore 


EASTER pictures galore

Back to CAMBRIA pictures galore


1 comment:

  1. I NEVER iron!! If Adam wants his shirts ironed, he does it. You eat Nutella with no clothes on? :) We just had a spoonful of Nutella for snack today.

    ReplyDelete