HOME

JANUARY 2016

Kyle on one of his many bike rides. He is an animal, if only I had an ounce of his determination.

It doesn't look like it in this picture, but this boy loves food. I think this is his first try at it and he hated the rice cereal (I don't blame him). He is definitely an eater so far. I'm glad one of my kids is.


April took the above 2 pictures of the ranch. I absolutely love them. So so pretty





We took the boys to the Washington City Rec Center to swim on what seemed like the coldest day of the year. They loved every minute of it. It was nice to get their wiggles out. Kyle gets antsy if we stay in the house every evening so it was refreshing to get out and do something new. The winter is tough with kids. It gets dark so early and is so cold outside.



Coop (Jed and Ashley Lyon's son) and Gus at church one day. Coop idolizes Gus. 

This is an awful pic of Jack, but Lily wanted to play with Gus one day. I think just so she could hold and play with Jack. We made necklaces went to look at the turkeys, and played outside. 


I have a lot more pictures of January but my iPhoto is being weird. so
to be continued....




No comments:

Post a Comment