HOME

Mrs. Wright


Tamara made these yummy cupcakes

I bought these paper doilies at a yard sale a couple of weeks ago. I just cut them in half and sewed them onto ribbon. Easy and Cute



hahahhahaha. Caught ya Brooke

Bride to be

PW's Asian Noodle Salad. Super Delsih.

Bruschetta


Amanda's Family. Mom(Cyndi), Sister (Carly), and Grandma (Mona). We adopted Grandma as our own.

Thanks to Brooke for the tablecloths and extra fabric. Brooke and Caitlyn were able to make the pendant banner.

The Queen's throne

I bought these cute paper straws a while back and am glad I had an opportunity to use them! So cute.
We made these cute cookies at my shower, my mom has the best sugar cookie recipe so at every function we try to work them in somehow. I made literally 3 different tags for these suckas and eventually ended up using these ones.

My brother Dusty is FINALLY getting married. Cue the Hallelujah Chorus. He is marrying the cutest girl from Richfield, Amanda Jorgensen. We threw her a shower Hurricane style. These are just a few of the 200 photos I took. Yikes!!!!! We played a fun game called he said she said. I wish I would have taken a pic of it. Maybe I still will, who knows!

4 comments:

  1. Super cute! Wow you are a fancy party thrower. Every time I see something you put together I realize how lame (and lazy) I am!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a cute shower! I love the dollie banner and I am definitely go to have to try that asian salad recipe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute!! I love the doily banner and the straws. The bruschetta looks gorgeous. And the loads of mint in the water? Everything looks lovely. But I wouldn't expect any less!

    ReplyDelete