HOME

Challenge

My friend started a challenge at the beginning of March. The challenge is reading the ENTIRE Book Of Mormon by the last day of the month. That is 17 pages a day. Daunting, yes, but Kyle and I took the challenge. There were days I was really behind, but I am now caught up and will finish Friday. So our reward for doing this challenge is going to the Temple and eating lunch afterwards. 

So with all of that being said anyone who wants to enjoy our lovely company and attend the temple with us Friday should come!!!!!! 

3 comments:

  1. Very cool! A couple years ago I read it in one month and really liked the experience. Made it more like a novel/story and I could see connections that I'd never seen with my regular routine of one chapter a night. Anyway we're going to be out of town but we need to go to the temple together some time. Congrats on your accomplishment!!! Very cool

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an awesome thing to do! Way to go, Em. Did Kyle participate? I'd love to go to the temple with you, but probably won't make it this time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes Kyle participated. I didn't have to rush, because I'm a consistent reader:) Boom:)

    ReplyDelete