HOME

reading, cuddling, flossing, folding arms and friends





My good friends Onjali and Leesha were in town for Christmas and we met up for some frozen yogurt and a little chit chat. You know you are great friends when you can talk and talk and talk for hours with never a dull moment!

We have had a great ending to 2011. Gus loves to read books these days, and he has started to cuddle FINALLY, he will let me floss his teeth, and we have finally taught him how to fold his arms when we say family prayers at night! Such a great end to a fabulous year bring it 2012.

2 comments:

  1. So cute! I'm sad I missed Onjali and Leesha in town.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am impressed! Miles can hardly sit through 1 book and WILL NOT fold his arms (or act reverent) for family prayer. I like how we both adopted the same pose for our picture :) It was good to see you!

    ReplyDelete