HOME

Canal




One of Kyle's customers let us borrow their fancy child carrier back pack, so Kyle has been hiking the canal with Gus since we got it. I usually have a million excuses of why I "shouldn't" go, but this time he suckered me into it. It was really pretty, a lot prettier then I remember it ever being. We gain access through the wash by our house then we come out by Kyle's parents house that way Gus can pet the horse. Gus loves the backpack, we keep it in our kitchen and he walks over to it and pulls on it meaning he wants a ride.  I will put him in it while I vacuum which is so nice. He usually is all up in my business when I vacuum so having him of the ground is best and more efficient!

1 comment:

  1. I love back carriers. We got one with Jaylee and it is a wonderful thing to have! I remember hiking the canal, I think I did it with you and Oni. Does that ring a bell at all? Miles always tries to chase the vacuum when I do it too. You think that they would be scared!

    ReplyDelete