HOME

projects

The above picture is of cupcake toppers I made over the weekend. Aren't they cute! I think I am going to save them for the baby blessing.
my mom gave us this changing table some renters had left behind so I painted it and I found the cute lime green baskets at target for $2.50.
this is the carseat canopy I made. I found the cutest fish fabric at lazy daisy cottage. You can't tell but the fabric on top has little fish in the brown part.
this is my fave quilt I have made so far. the reverse side is minky and this side has the cutest snails and mushrooms all over it.

I bought the owl quilt a year ago and I was going to make it for one of Kyle's sisters who had boys, but as you can see that didn't happen. So now the owl quilt belongs to Gus/Finn. more projects to come...

9 comments:

  1. those are freakin cute, you martha stewart you....

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so crafty! Those are all so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable. Thanks for not giving me that owl quilt (assuming it was for me and not april). :b I would have loved it. Your nursery is turning out so cute. I can't wait to see that baby bump in a month.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know it was for Summer but it could have easily been for me and I would have loved it. :)

    I love the quilts, the snail one was my favorite also. I absolutely loved the fabric.

    Already planning the baby blessing? :) What if Gus ends up being a girl? Just saying.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are so domestic! I love it!!! I can't even think of cute ideas like that - let alone actually make them...I can't wait to see what you do next :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Way cute projects. They have all turned out adorable. This is always the funnest part, decorating and getting everything just right before the big arrival. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have been busy. Love the quilts! He will be the best wrapped baby around.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the quilts. All super cute. You are very talented.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love them all! You have such great ideas!

    ReplyDelete