HOME

tHe FerRy cAlLed Lees











my first visit to the colorado river did not disappoint. this is emily i feel as though you might get confused seeing how the pics are all of kyle, matt harrison, father steve harrison and brother in law matt. kyle has never invited me to go along on fishing trips so i thought when he asked me i better not turn him down. i have never been to lees ferry, it is a really pretty river, bigger than i expected it to be. well just to update you on the amount of fish that were caught then released, since i know the anticipation of knowing is literally killing your very being, everyone caught a couple besided the bro in law matt. it was father harrisons and b-i-l matts first time fly fishing i thought they did well, but who am i to judge such a blessed sport? notice my pic of kyle and the fish i could of zumed in but you wouldn't be able to see those majestic cliffs in the background. now i realized i should have zumed i think it is what a prof. fish photographer would have done.

3 comments:

  1. You are right to jump at a chance to go on a fishing trip when invited. Great pictures.

    Ty loves Lee's Ferry. I have never been there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, Emily. I'm happy (but a little sad) to know that Kyle likes you better than me. He hasn't taken me on a fishing trip yet, and if he invites me now, I'll decline indignantly. Take good care of Jr. and we'll see you soon, hopefully.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kyle here, excuse me adam who took the time to get you a fish on the gardner river in yellowstone. trust me that took some patience of a humble man like myself. don't forget it.

    ReplyDelete