HOME

FEBRUARY 2020



Jack had a ton of cavities. President Lundeen was so good at what he does, that he fell asleep on multiple visits. I have the greatest video of it.



Jack and I went to the DI one day together and he found this awesome monster truck remote control for $10. It was amazing the couple months it lasted. He finally broke it by driving it off the roof of the shed onto the tramp a couple of times. I swear by rechargeable remote control cars now.



We went mountain biking one beautiful Saturday morning, then that evening we went to the balloon festival. We got there right at the beginning and it was a good thing we did because it got too windy and they couldn't inflate them anymore.



WALTER KIP TURNED 2
He got a 4 wheeler, and we got donuts at Lins. Gma Linie brought home Stanley that day so we went and met him, then we went Sand boarding. Gus had a hunters safety shoot to pass off his hunters safety so we drove behind the H for that. Im pretty sure we sat in the jacuzzi as well out at Sand Hollow that evening. Fun Filled day.



Caitlyn needed Gus and Oliver to take a spelling test for one of her college classes they are pretty fun to read how they spelled certain things. Walter loves Nicholas' baby Lilee Joy. Emilee let him try to feed her, it was the greatest thing ever to watch. Gus had a little program for music class where he played the recorder and such. I made an epic Valentine for Gpa Bruce, we attached it to a big hunk and took it to all of his friends and co workers. It was hilarious. The boys valentines were pictures of them jumping off a sand hill one day sand boarding then on the bottom we put I would jump for joy if you were my Valentine and we attached parachute guys to it.



Kason got an epic tortilla blanket for his bday. That kid eats quesadillas everyday of his life. Deloy came over and shot bows with the kids. He is the greatest neighbor. The Sass quote is for Jack. Everyday is a challenge to try to channel and correct him. He exhausts me. Linda said that was how Kyle was. IDK. Jack is next level, but so fun at the same time. I just hate when he gets really mean and sassy. I pray for him lots, actually I haven't for a bit so maybe thats my problem right now as I'm typing this in May. Walter loves playing with Bris. He was going through a stage where he would escape our house and just let himself in at Mary Lu's expecting Bris to be there everyday. It was a problem. Kyle turned 35! It's awful, but I can't remember what we did for his bday. I got him a go pro and so far its been the best gift I've ever gotten him. He has made a lot of fun videos.

 

We went to Broadway Magic to help raise money for Grad Night, and we went to Hurricane's Got Talent to listen to Kathleen Wheeler and Haylee Scholzen perform. They both did really well. Soccer season. I was the coach of Oliver's team. Bless their hearts. We had one kid with some form of denial autism because he just stood there on the field and didn't do a single thing. It was hard being a coach to not a winning team. I told Kyle I'm too competitive for it. I was yelling a lot, finally one game Oliver said something like Mom you don't have to yell so after that I was a lot quieter and just smiled while they played awful. It was a learning experience. We got the yard job at Scholzen Products. So as a family we clean the outside yard for a couple hours each week. It is hard manual labor, and the kids are pretty tough workers who only complain a little bit, and a lot if its hot.





No comments:

Post a Comment