HOME

July in picture form



























July went by too quickly. The first part of the month we were in Cambria, then for the 24th of July my mom rented a huge waterslide. Gus and I went down it a million times. Kyle and I went on our first date on 7/7/01 so we have been together for 12 years. July brings marathon training for me and Kyle hit 6,000 miles on his bike this month. I went to Lindsey Hurst's house for a girls night out where we talked and ate yummy treats. I am the beehive advisor and we took the girls to do baptisms for the dead in July. Gus got new nursery teachers so we took his old nursery teachers a card that read thanks for being such a magical nursery teacher and we gave them mallow magic. He asks for his other nursery teachers every week. We met my sisters at quail lake for an afternoon of sun and water. Mama Linie took us to Despicable Me 2 when Rash got home from Italy. We had oodles and oodles of fun this month.

No comments:

Post a Comment