HOME

38.6 Weeks


Tomorrow is the big day. I am excited to not be pregnant, although I have felt really good! It is just hard picking up after a 2 year old with a basketball in your way. I have gained a total of 20 pounds. Wednesday at my doctors appointment I was dilated to a 3 and 50%, which is weird because I swear last week he said 60%. I cannot wait to meet this little guy, but am sad at the same time for Gus. It is the strangest feeling. Sad, that he won't have all of the attention, but I know he will love his new baby brother. Oliver got Gus a shark back pack, monster truck, and a baby bottle (for his babies). Kyle gave Gus and me a blessing tonight, so I think we are ready!! Ready or not this baby is coming.

1 comment:

  1. I'm kind of excited for the next post! Hope all goes well.

    ReplyDelete