HOME

A Bunch Of Randoms





Kyle will play the piano at my sisters house almost every time we go. We both like to sit and fiddle with it to see if we remember anything. Kyle is lots better than me, as you can see he uses his left hand and I on the other hand strictly play only with my right. We have Rachelle's piano until she gets married...... so as soon as it is fixed we are going to take lessons!




Very random post. We bought Gus new church clothes at H&M and he looks so handsome and grown up in them. He loves building huts these days and insists on bringing all of his favorite babies, teddy, blankies, and movie into the tent. Sometimes Gus showers with me, and sometimes he stays in there for an hour so I can get things done. don't judge. The day before Thanksgiving I put up the Christmas tree, I just couldn't wait, mainly because I needed to vacuum and my flocked tree makes a mess so I decided to just hurry and put it up and vacuum after. The day after Thanksgiving I started putting up the Christmas lights while Kyle went Coyote hunting with Jed Lyon and his brother. When Kyle got home he wasn't too happy to see me fat and pregnant on a ladder, so he took over. He wasn't too happy to have to finish the job either he has a hate hate relationship with Christmas lights the scrooge. I could put up lights everyday and be happy. I find it relaxing and love the transformation the houses get at night.

No comments:

Post a Comment