HOME

Joyeux Anniversaire Vingt-Six

Celebrated the down hill spiral to thirty Birthday in the following way:


Cute little fat-boy Montana cut me some bangs for the b-day
The next three are some of my presents I am super excited about all three. In fact I used my pressure cooker tonight for dinner!
The above is a wheat grinder not the exact one I got but you get the point. Below are Do-Terra essential oils, can't wait to use these babies:)
eating here for dinner with good friends
and last but not least eating this with family at our home:)

5 comments:

  1. Okay I am jealous again. I love Haven. I still talk about how good their salmon was. In fact thinking about it makes my mouth water.

    And your desserts, well if they taste anything like that picture I bet they were delicious. I would dare say a little better than our cupcakes.

    Sorry we didn't make it. Ty didn't tell me until 8:30 that he got a text and the kids were in bed.

    Hope it was a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know if that's the infamous 'Better Than Sex Cake,' but if its not, it should be. It looks AMAZING! So do the bangs! Good call tan. happy bday Em, ticked I missed it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, it looks like I have a lot of catching up to do on your blog! Happy belated b-day, it sounds like it was great! I love the bangs! Also, I too LOVE The Pioneer Woman :) Everything I have made from her recipes is delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute little fat boy you are. And SPOILED!! What do you cook with a pressure cooker? I can't believe you are 26!!! So young. Hope you had a great day. Next time you are up you can go ahead and make those decadent chocolate desserts for us. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy birthday! The bangs are super cute!!!

    ReplyDelete