HOME

JUNE 2021















































































More baseball, we had tournaments in Orderville (which we won the championship at), and Richfield. We stayed one night in Richfield, and Gus played well at both tournaments. I was in charge of the craft at the stake girls camp. I should say Tamara Wheeler and I were. We leather stamped dog tags, and made felt ball keychains. I think the girls loved it. Girls camp was so much fun this year, I don't know if its because I was with the Stake leaders or what but I had a blast. 
We swam a lot this month as well. Good thing Gma Linie has a pool we can use, or else these Southern Utah Summers would be a bummer. Father's Day, we gave Kyle a Mr. Grumpy Bubbles shirt that I had Cherie Santiago design. He loved it. We call him Mr. Grumpy Bubbles most of the time. 
We went to Austin Lee's (aka Elder Lee's) wedding. He served with Elder Haws in our area for a long time, they were both amazing missionaries. So Kyle and I went to it, then after we shopped and then went to the play Daddy Long Legs at the Hale Center Theater. Its my all time favorite book, and the play was just as amazing. 
I dyed my hair purple for a day or two, we went to the Kanab pool during the orderville baseball tournament with the Jensen's, we took the kids golfing at Sky Mountain Golf Course, and we went and hit balls at the baseball field. I stand in the dugout, and this particular time I looked down and there was a stinking rattlesnake curled up right by my leg. Kyle whacked its head off with one of the bats. The kids thought it was crazy

 

No comments:

Post a Comment