HOME

JANUARY 2021

 

Gus, Oliver, Jack, and Walt are getting too big








One of our young women activities













New Year's festivities. We had Kyle's parents, and my family come over for smoked pork, and games. We went ice fishing the next day. 








Made some birthday paraphernalia. We have a bunch of birthdays in january and February.



















Random January happenings




Oliver got baptized!!! He is such an amazing, sweet spirited little boy.






Oliver turned 8!!!!





More randomness
























One of our sand boarding adventures. Mary Lu brought her cool crystal ball.










Kyle coached Gus' basketball team with Brady Holt, and Tony Jones. They had a lot of fun.





Supporting the young women in our ward. Kida Thurston swam to go to state, and Hailey Odekirk runs cross country for UVU.





















We shook our pecan trees, We got more than I thought we would. We lost a ton to a wind storm in September. Kyle wrote the nicest letter to Shirley Last's family. My macaroons aren't turning out. I need to keep practicing. My kids love to create, right now they are trying to make spoons out of wood. 


I stenciled the workout room wall. It's not perfect, but I love it














No comments:

Post a Comment