HOME

DECEMBER 2020




























Random December fun moments. Kinlee went through the temple, we were able to go to the Cedar Temple with her. I haven't been to the temple since last February because of COVID. It was so nice to feel the peace and calmness there during such a busy month. I found a bunch of old Christmas pictures of when I was little. The boys were introduced to Halo and the XBOX and love playing. Its very cute to  hear them chatting to each other about the game they are playing. It really has bonded them a lot. That may be the one good thing about XBOX. We decorated gingerbread houses. I made the houses from scratch, and honestly I think the kits are less expensive. They were a lot of work. 




Stanley had a birthday!!


Our poor Christmas tree. I was talking to Kyle and my nephew was there and I said our tree is missing something and my nephew said "ya a few branches"



The above two pictures are all of Gus' treasures that he locks up, but Walter still gets into. He has cried many tears because Walter gets into it. He drilled the holes himself and put the locks on, Walt just lifts up the lid though;)








Best hot drink on the planet 




My padre came to visit before Christmas just for a short minute.
























We spent a few days at Brianhead with my family during December and it was so much fun. The house was ginormous. We played lots of games, everyone got new sweats, and we ate yummy food. We went sliding one day, and just relaxed and watched some movies. Good times




The annual Ballard Boy Christmas Pajama picture. They all got Buffalo pajamas because Walt has been saying buffalo every other sentence and is obsessed. 


Gus is getting pretty good at cooking by himself these day.




















Some more fun old pictures











Christmas Eve festivities.




















Ice fishing at Panguitch Lake


















Christmas Day


















































 

No comments:

Post a Comment