HOME

MARCH 2018
































One day Jack kept running in and outside. I had no idea what he was doing. Then Oliver told me he was going out to pee on the tree. Crazy kid with a mind of his own.

 

Kyle to Gus to Uncle Keith's property. Keith invites a lot of customers up for dutch oven and to shoot cool guns and targets.






































We sent Flat Stanley to the Wilson's in Sacramento. They took him on all sorts of adventures. They are the best.






































Jack is really good at making his own fun and keeping himself busy. Sometimes its a bad quality to have. He loves the digger Kyle had when he was a little tyke.
































































Family pictures. Everyones favorite day of the year. Sammi Beardall took these for us. I love every last one of them.




Jack slept in his shinguards the night before Gus and Oliver's first soccer game. He thought he was the one playing the next day;) bless his heart. We let him think that every week they had games.







Some sweet pictures of our life with new baby Walt. Jack is still pretty darn sweet to him.






































Most of my days were spent rocking this sweet little one in March. I feel like I've enjoyed it a lot more this time because I know its my last.









Kyle had inventory so he was gone a lot one week. We went on our first walk as a family of four. It tuckered me out. I was so out of shape. The baby did well, I think I had to get him out once to bounce him and such but that was it.



Jack with his soccer gear on that he slept the night in. He still thinks he is part of their team. Poor kid







































Filling out their tithing slips good little christians.












Looking for the turkeys.

Trying on Gus' wetsuit









































Random old pics Linda sent us.









































Kyle took the boys to look for sheds. I think I had a nap with the baby

















































































For Spring Break we took a mini vacation to Carlsbad. I was worried about how a six week old would do on a vacation but hie was a champ. Slept and ate and happy as can be. The boys spent their money on new boogie boards, Jack got a whale sticker. We had so much fun. We ate at our favorite spots. Fish 101, The Taco Stand, Board and Brew, Handels Ice Cream. I probably gained 12 pounds just from this trip







































Nothing better than a sleeping little babe








































Gus was part of Mrs. Davis' 3 Piggy Opera. He was the little pig that built his house of bricks. I was so proud of him. He even said his part really loud.













 

Oliver did so well in soccer. He scored at least 6 goals every game. In this game he played against his cousin Lola. They  were pretty cute together.  My Aunt Diane had a tea party where she gave us old things of our great grandma's and we talked about Althea. Next time she is going to focus on another relative.

















































































Easter Easter and more Easter

No comments:

Post a Comment