HOME

FEBRUARY 2018



We have taken the kids a couple of times to play soccer on the high school field. They think its pretty neat.



My good friend Megan Gatlin sent us this list their family compiled. They are the sweetest



Last minute nesting project. Made a new headboard. I don't know if I love it yet still




Jack loves butter



Loving on the big buddha belly




Making Valentines



We went to the hot air balloon festival at Sand Hollow golf course. They were so awesome to see!!








Last pictures of me preggers!! Hallelujah






































Our kids love carrots. Makes my heart happy.



Gus sent his flat stanley to the Wilson's so they could take him on amazing adventures.




Très Bon Oui Oui our French Valentine restaurant. We had lobster and steak, asparagus, and yummy roasted potatoes all made by Kdidyb. There was even a double rainbow on Valentines Day to add to the french ambience.




Random pictures from the month






































FHE on tithing and earning money. All of the boys had to fill out a tithing slip















Baby Baby Baby. Loving our new little guy. Labor and Delivery called me around 8:30 am on the 8th to come in and get induced. My due date was the 2nd, Dr. Lunt didn't want me to go over more than a week so we went in. We got there I got hooked up, started pitocin, and relaxed. I had so much amniotic fluid. Towel after towel worth. The nurse said she could hear it on the monitors sloshing around. She couldn't believe how much there was either. I got the epidural around 12 or so. That made life so much easier. He popped out around 3:23 pm, my mom came in right when I was pushing. The little guy had his head tilted back so he was stuck for a minute, but Dr. Lunt did his magic and was able to get him out. The cord was wrapped around the little guys neck but other than that things went really smoothly!






Kdiddy turned the big 33!! He is such an amazing guy. I made him a Sue Olds cake, his favorite. My new favorite because its so easy to make:)



Jack loves to help. This is him using his vacuum he got for Christmas a couple of years ago


Gus had SEP's. It was amazing to hear him talk Chinese to his teacher. he is doing so well in class. Especially in reading. Mrs. Davis was blown away.






































Grandma Scholzen's how to make arrowhead list







































The boys went with Grandpa to the ranch to find sheds
















Gus and Oliver saw a bird drop this rabbits head out of its mouth. I sent them with my phone to take a picture of it. Craziness for sure







































Jack rarely falls asleep in my arms. I think this new baby has been an adjustment for him. He has done pretty darn well though.





First bath with lots of helpers


Looking back at February it all seems like a blissful blur. New babies bring such a fun spirit into your home. I love how cozy and warm it makes me feel when I look back at it. I love that we coup up in the house and just have family time.

No comments:

Post a Comment