HOME

OCTOBER 2017



Jack at our end of Summer block party. We had it at Ann and Alan Nielson's house. It was lots of fun



Cute little Ava Marie wrote this about Kyle. My favorite part is where she wrote. You know my uncle was not that kind. I was laughing so hard when I wrote it.



Random Sunday morning in the boys room



Jack talking to the cows.



We roasted mallows one evening. The kids loved it, and they all love playing with the fire.



Shelbie helped entertain the kiddos during Chandler's funeral



The primary was in charge of our Fall Festival. I did all of the decorations and such. I'm glad its over



Our pumpkin carving skills of 2017. I was very proud of Gus. He did his entire pumpkin all by himself. His is the bottom pumpkin. Jack's is top right and Oliver top left.



I took Oliver and Jack to story time at the library. I knew Peggy Clyde was the reader that day. She did a fun witches brew and asked Oliver to help her. It caused all sorts of problems with Jack because he thought he could go up and help as well.



 

So we didn't get a deer during the muzzle loader so we went out again during the rifle hunt. Kyle put Bruce in for a tag and he drew out. It's been 25 years or so since he has hunted. Crazy.  I think he had fun. Opening morning of the rifle hunt, Kyle and Gus took off from the cabin to go to their lookout spot. Bruce and Brooks stayed at the cabin at their lookout spot. I was making pancakes and we heard a gun shot. April jokingly said Kyle shot a deer. Yep, he did, 7 seconds into their drive they saw their deer and shot it.

We hunted our little hearts out after that with Grandpa Bruce. Many days and evening spent at the Sands and Kolob to no avail.



 More days at Kolob.



The pumpkin is still going strong after so many years



Kinbin cute as can be



We went to the Cedar City Temple open house with my familia at the end of October. It was beautiful, lots of cedar berries, and feathers incorporated into it.




Halloween 2017. We were a bunch of pirates. I helped at Gus and Oliver's classes. I was in charge of the monster slime in Gus' class, and at Oliver's we played with play dough at my table. The library had a Halloween party in the morning so I took Oliver and Jack. It was funny to watch Jack grab Oliver's hand when they did the costume parade through the library.




No comments:

Post a Comment