HOME

NOVEMBER 2016



For the Bruiser's 60th bday we all went to the ranch and he gave us a tour. It was a lot of fun we had yummy food. Bruiser got a little emotional that everyone got together for him. He is a great guy, smartest guy you will ever meet.



Jack is my eater. Finally got an eater. He also likes to feed himself I will let you decide if thats a good thing or a bad thing...



Gus turned the big 6! He had a great birthday. The rule at our house is that if the birthday falls on a friday or saturday you can have a friend party. Well, lucky Gus got a friend birthday! We did a bow and arrow party, we went on a hunt through the wash and towards three falls. We even found deer and turkeys on our hunt. The kids thought it was awesome. I made Gus a deer and elk cake. I never start these cakes early enough so they are always half hazzardly put together. Happy Birthday Gus! He loves hanging out with his dad, chocolate milk, his blanket and teddy, bossing his brothers around. He is great at listening when we tell him to do things (most of the time), he knows what is right and always is trying to choose the right. Love this little man










Kyle set some traps at his moms cabin so we had to check them a lot before it snowed a bunch. It was fun because it got us up there, otherwise we wouldn't have gone.








We took Summer and the kiddos up to good ol Molly's nip while they were in town. It was a bit scary with all of the tiny humans on the ledges. We drove to the base behind it then hiked up I was impressed by how well everyone did up to the top. When we got back down by the Jimmy, Kyle set up a couple of targets and all of the kids shot a gun. It was a beautiful day as well.




More from Gus' party. I'm too lazy to move them up;) I still can't believe we saw a deer and turkeys on our "hunt"



Our family Thankful tree for the year. We kept forgetting to write on it at night, but we got the basics up there.



The Funderbuke's blessed Pierce so we drove to Cedar to attend. Nicole and Andy are some of the most talented and creative people I know. I'm glad they are our friends.



We had a pumpkin patch at my mom's. We took this pumpkin to Ashlee and I told Oliver to sit by it and I will send her a pic. He is a cheeser that is for sure.



Fern at Halloween. She always has the best costumes



I asked Kelly to be our scripture hero in primary one month. He went all out, the kids thought he was a girl. I can't remember if he was the brother or Jarod or what...



I was in charge of Gus' class Thanksgiving party. I wanted to do something out of the normal so we had a full blown Turkey Trot with real numbers and all. The kids had a lot of fun. at each corner they did something different, like jump rope, wiggle cars, skipping etc. We had pie and juice after they had a lot of fun.



We didn't realize our duck was laying eggs. We found 2 nests with tons of eggs in them! Amy had a little dolly at her house that Travis' mom made. Jack was soft to it, there is a first time for everything. Oliver loves to dress up we constantly find him wearing crazy hats and such. When he wears one of Kyle's SPC hats he walks around saying "Holzen Products" he can't say his "s" so thats what it sounds like.



Kyle caught lots and lots of skunks at the cabin which Linda was grateful for.



We used our fire pit April gave us for Christmas one year. We rarely use it, the boys thought it was so fun to have a fire in the backyard.


Gus holding up Jack's legs trying to help him do a headstand. He is such a good big brother.



We cut down the tree for the boys room on Kolob this year. It fell out of our trailer so Linda and Bruce had to put it in their car. We had a lot of fun pulling the traps and cutting down the tree.




We went to my dads in Circleville for Thanksgiving. It wasn't as cold as we were expecting so we played outside which was nice.


Linda divided all of her Christmas ornaments up between her kids. I hung Kyle's way way up high so the little terror can't reach them. My favorite is the ET one he got its awesome


Tricia Beardall Michler always has an ornament party. So my ornament was the pickle and this is what went with it. The goal is to get your ornament and stuff traded the most. You do that by bringing something everyone wants. I stitched a can't touch this tea towel with cactus on it, I planted a cactus in a copper bowl, and made this can't touch this engineer print. I was second Laurie Scholzen brought a huge project life thing, I loved the fact that hers cost prob $100 and mine was $15 and she beat me by 1 or 2 trades.





No comments:

Post a Comment